Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft /130 km / 04 hrs). Evening free on leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
A day excursion to Tsangu Lake (departure at 0700 to 0730 AM hrs ) – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbhajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check out from this hotel and get ready for an exhilarating trip to Lachen. On the way to Lachen you will be visiting the Seven Sister Waterfalls, Chungthang confluence, where the Teesta River meets with the gushing Lachung River and the Lachen River. Arrive in Lachen in the evening, and overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning start excursion to Thong, Chopta Valley & Gurudongmar Lake. Three hours drive will take you to a valley that is perched at an altitude of 11, 800 feet. The lake set here is considered to be holy by Sikhs, Buddhists, and Hindus and is one of the highest lakes in the world. Proceed with the drive and reach Lachung. On arrival, check-in at the hotel and visit the Lachung Monastery.
Early morning after breakfast starts the excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promise colorful flowers & Orchids, whereas November end to March usually sees snows. Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch. After lunch proceeds to Gangtok. Arrive at Gangtok in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Gangtok.
After breakfast, transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (125 km / 04 Hrs) for your onward journey.
● 3 Nights stay in Gangtok.
● 1 Night stay in Lachen.
● 1 Night stay in Lachung.
● Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
● Airport Transfer: Arrival and Departure.
● Cabs: Non-AC Vehicle (point-to-point basis).
● Vehicle will not be used on a disposal basis – as per itinerary on point-to-point basis transfer & sightseeing.
● All permit Fees (As per itinerary).
● Driver, and Toll Charges for the vehicle.
● Tour coordinator's assistance throughout the trip.
● 5 % GST (not included in the above calculation).
● Local taxi fare.
● Nathula pass / Zero point / Kotao / Kalapathar / Chopta Vally sightseeing.
● Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
● Rafting, Ropeway, Paragliding Tickets.
● Meal Plan except as Mentioned.
● Air Fare / Train Fare / Insurance Premiums.
● All Entry Fees/ Parking.
● Other Exclusions.
● Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax, etc.
● Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, etc).
|Rates are not valid during any event / exhibition / blackout date or any festival.||₹ 10900||
Your selected travel dates are guaranteed. In the unlikely event of seats sold out, we guarantee +/- 1/2 days from your preferred dates.
Copyrights © Triprova All Rights Reserved